Data Privacy Notice
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
O & R Printing
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
O & R Printing is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
O & R Printing complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
- To process orders/services to you. Data held for the purposes of performing, administering, managing your orders
- To take payments for orders (Information relating to your payment methods and payments made, including your credit or debit card information and any credit check information)
- To enable us to contact you via phone, email and post about any news or services.
- To maintain our own accounts and records
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Supplying our services to you. Your details are taken in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information about our services to you by email, post or telephone.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other companies in order to process your orders for products/services or payment. Otherwise it will not be shared with, passed to or sold to any third party of any kind. (Except in exceptional circumstances where non-disclosure would contravene national or international law.)
6. How long we keep your personal data and what data we hold
We will keep your data only for as long as we are legally required which currently is six years.
The data we hold is likely to include:
- Telephone number
- Payment details
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which O & R Printing holds about you;
- The right to request that the O & R Printing corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the O & R Printing to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means].
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact at :
O & R Printing
The Workshop, 24 Cheyne Way
Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 8RX
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.